Thursday, March 3, 2011

I feel like a planet

So I turned 37 weeks Wednesday, March 2. And ugghhh. I'm feeling so cumbersome and huge and tired and bloated and friggin heavy. I'm at the point now where I'm really tired of being pregnant. I no longer have that cute bump. It's huge. You can see my belly button thru my shirt.

Sandy and I went to a child birthing education class at Prince George's Hospital where I will be delivering River. I really want to try and go natural with this. I'm not too good when it comes to prolonged exposures to pain, but for some reason I really want to do this. I saw the birthing room, a place where you're not hooked up to machines and you get to roam around this relaxing room, and it's got a huge walk in shower and a niiiiice bath tub. And if I feel I want the epidural before it's too late, they can take me back to a regular labor and delivery room to get it. I don't want to be hooked to a machine!

River is still really active, but it's starting to hurt more. And I feel like my breathe is taken from me more often that not. I'm always tired and I'm in the nesting phase, so those rare chances I get a burst of energy, I clean. Before, I would look at something and go eeehhhhh I should clean that. Now I look at it and go OMG I NEED TO CLEAN THAT! (when I have the energy, of course lol.)

Well I just wanted to pop in and say a few things before heading to bed. I vacuumed, made dinner (crabcakes, mac n cheese, string beans) and cleaned the bathroom, all pretty much at the same time lol. I cleaned while the food cooked. And I had a nap earlier, which is why I am still awake now. Have to be at work at 7. ugh. My swollen feet are doing better. I'm drinking more water, eating more protein and (trying to) sleep just on my left side. But wouldn't ya know it, I'm more comfortable on my right? And right now, comfort is a word that has slipped from my dictionary. Same with sleep.

Sleep? What's that? I do naps. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment